Gave it a go....
A downloadable game for Windows
Dinosaur Dungeon is a game where you explore a dungeon full of puzzles, hidden traps and as the title has it, Dinosaurs!
Dinosaur Dungeon is a prototype and a concept piece for a larger and more ambitious project with a solid foundation. It has been heavily influenced by the original design pitch for the unreleased N64 game originally known as 'Dinosaur Planet'.
Graphics, Design & Programming by Stephen Robert Spiteri
Dungeon Music by Lewis Condrey
Contact Info :
Recommended Specs :
Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
- 3D collision system for creating stairs, bridges and hovering objects / characters
- All characters behave by the same rule set
- Event planning system for creating independent puzzles, traps and events
- Dynamic Lighting with independent light sources
- Challenging AI with enemies to simulate swashbuckling combat.
- Uncapped frame-rate
- Full controller support
- Keys currently not re-bindable, however this is planned functionality
- Graphics scale to display resolution
- Game may crash if controller is disconnected during gameplay (Game Maker Studio bug)
Click download now to get access to the following files: